Debugging is the most intensive process in programming, especially in a million-line codebase. Filing a thorough and informative bug report helps us squash them quicker.
"This doesn't work" tells us very little when searching for a problem, so here are a few tips on ways you can help us track down an issue and get it resolved sooner.
- Always check with others that it is indeed something wrong and not a misunderstanding.
- Missing, contradictory, or incorrect documentation is reported with
BUG <help file> - <passage> - <what is wrong>and
CAT <bug number> HELP
- If it is a typo, use
BUG <the original text snippet> - <what it should be>and
CAT <bug number> TYPO
- If it is a chapter or experience issue,
BUG <experience description> - <what it does wrong>and
CAT <bug number> CHAPTERS
- For situations involving many messages, e.g. military and abilities, capture a text log and send it to support [at] avalon-rpg.com. If applicable, include related information in your log, such as
INFO ALL, before and after the event.
- If the problem is intermittent and you cannot reproduce it, ask one of the administrative divine for assistance: Genesis, Cornelius, Malhavok, Geolin.
- After you identify there is an issue, try to avoid it.
- Keep an eye on
UPDATESfor changes and be patient.
Subscribe to The Rising Vale | Avalon Real-Time Publications
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox